Get spooky for Halloween
It’s the season of mischief, which means it’s time to get spooktacular!
Looking for some tips to make this the most mischievous Halloween yet? You’ve come to the right place! From the terrifying to the spine-chilling, we’ve got loads of ideas to spice-up your plans…
- Purge life’s irritants by playing ‘Smash for Cash’. Go to https://smashforcash.wychwood-competitions.com/ to have a go and get your hands on some great prizes! Spread the word with friends, family and customers too.
- Get those hair-raising decorations out with pride! Think ghosts and ghouls, giant pumpkins, zombie invaders and creepy crawlies…everywhere you look.
- Seek out the best talent in your area with a pumpkin-carving comp, or get some inspiration from The Fallow Field team and grab the largest pumpkin you can get your hands on for a ‘guess the weight’ charity challenge (click for more info).
- Make the most of your POS kits if you stock Hobgoblin, especially the 3D flashing pump clips! They’re brand new this year and are set to bring some Halloween-zing to your bar.
- Keep your eyes peeled on the Hobgoblin’s Facebook page to see what mischief he and his loyal band of recruits are up to. It’s the unofficial beer of Halloween for the 12th year running and it’s their mission to wreak havoc and – trust us – you won’t be disappointed…
- Add some spooky specials to your menus, give them the scariest names your team can think of and conjure up some blood-thirsty cocktails too.
- Host a family-friendly Halloween special with ghoulish party games and fun treats or put on your own ‘trick or treat’ marathon with some creepy prizes.
- Have a ghost-telling evening, using local stories and myths to set hairs raising.
- Run a horror-movie themed quiz or karaoke night (Michael Jackson’s Thriller always goes down a storm!).
- Grab yourself a bottle (or two!) of our Halloween guest beers, Dunkel Fester (available at Aldi) and Pumpkin (available at Morrison’s). They’ll be around for the next couple of weeks, but be quick – when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Whatever you get up to, we want to hear about it! Share your videos and pics on social media using #marstons #seasonofmischief or send them to email@example.com.
Have a spooktakular one everyone!